Want to work at High Life Adventures Zip Line Tours?
Now recruiting seasonal and full-time zip line tour guides.
Join our team of hard-working facilitators operating in a fast-paced setting. We are seeking responsible and focused individuals who can follow safety protocol while providing an exceptional experience for our guests.
- Outgoing & enthusiastic
- Positive team player
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills
- Passion for working outdoors with youth, teens, and adults
- Ability to work at heights
- Physically active
Zip Line Tour Guide Responsibilities
- Perform pre-use inspections of the course and equipment
- Provide an orientation and instructions and assist guests with equipment
- Demonstrate proper zipping techniques
- Educate groups about the local area and history
- Physically perform retrievals/rescues and First Aid/CPR
- Follow and enforce safety protocol and procedures
- Ensure safety of participants while providing an exceptional experience
Zip Line Tour Guide Requirements
- Prior zip line or course guide experience preferred but not required
- Customer service experience preferred, especially in recreation or tourism
- Must be available weekends and holidays throughout the summer
- Must be at least 18 years old by March 1, 2020
- Must be CPR/First Aid certified (or obtain certification before employment)
- Must be physically able to hike long distances on uneven terrain
- Successfully complete necessary training
- Breaking guides must be able to complete mid-line rescues and retrievals and perform proper braking technique of participants weighing up to 300 pounds
Zip Line Tour Course Guide Benefits
- Working outdoors in a positive fun environment
- Friends and family comps
- End-of-season party
- Discounts on merchandise
- Discounts at High Life Zip N’ Sip Restaurant
High Life Adventures operates seven days a week during the summer season. Applicants must have a flexible schedule and be available at least thirty hours per week from June through September. Weekend and holiday availability is required.
ACCT certification is preferred. Site-specific training is provided. CPR and First Aid certification required (class offered if needed). Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have reliable transportation.
Applications and/or resumes should be emailed to [email protected] or submitted during office hours (preferably between 2PM and 4PM) at 92111 High Life Road Warrenton, Oregon 97146.
92111 High Life Road, Warrenton, OR 97146
Open Daily 10am-4pm. Reservations Required
Closed Wednesday & Thursday in off season (unless you have a confirmed reservation)