8 Line Tour
Ziplining in Warrenton, OR
Take in the beautiful natural setting, complete with seasoned timber, ponds, and a seven-acre lake, all while zipping through the air under the expert watch and assistance of our highly trained guides.
Tour duration varies depending on party size. Please plan on 2.5 hours, but tour could be shorter depending on the number of participants.
- ~2.5 Hours
- Over a mile of zip lines!
- 15-75 ft off the ground!
- All on site zip lining!
Enjoy a guided tour of eight zip lines! Our zip line tour is sure to leave you and your family with lasting memories!
Adult (age 16 and older) – $109
Child (age 15 and under)- $79
Kubota Rental – $99
- Participants must weigh between 60 and 300 pounds (27 and 136 kilograms). Youth between 45 and 60 pounds can participate if they ride tandem with a parent on every line. All Participants will be weighed at check in.
- Youth age 15 and under must have a parent or guardian/chaperone accompany them on the tour. Youth under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign their Participant Agreement Form.
- You cannot participate in the zip-line tour if you are: Pregnant or think you may be pregnant; or under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or legal drugs that impair you in any way.
- High Life Adventures has a strict 48 hour cancellation / re-scheduling policy. Any changes to the reservation (including date, tour time, and number of participants) must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Participants must arrive 20 minutes before scheduled tour time. Late arrivals will not be able to join a tour once it starts and refunds are not provided.
“I have now done this 4 times this summer. Always with friends and / or family, and added into other groups. All of the guides are wonderful, we had Chris, Logan, Jake, John, Brian, and Kramer. The guides are very good at making everyone feel part of one big happy family. I went from the main goal of not crying on the 1st trip, to letting go and even doing the zwing. I would totally recommend this to everyone. Our last visit was a family gathering, ages 6 – 75.”
“Great time for any age – each line is a little different and a lot are over water which was so much fun….really knowledgeable, trained guides (John and Logan) were funny and helpful and made the experience even better. Felt totally safe and had a really good time. Our older sons did the Zwing line at the end and LOVED it. Would highly recommend for all ages – great family event.”
Plus, upgrade your 8-line tour with the heart-pounding, adreneline-rushing Zwing—our Extreme Zip Swing—for only $29!